POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : max_trace_level question (28.4 KB & 72.4 KB) : Re: max_trace_level question (28.4 KB & 72.4 KB) Server Time
14 Aug 2024 13:15:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: max_trace_level question (28.4 KB & 72.4 KB)
From: Patrick Dugan
Date: 12 Oct 2002 15:41:16
Message: <3da87adc@news.povray.org>
Well the only way I could know for certain is to go get an older version of
the same scene and render it and the new scene at the same (small) size and
see if the black still shows up in the new scene.  It did.  I then simply
replaced the modified section with the older code and now it is rendering
correctly.   It has been a major pain since this stupid picture takes 5
months to render at the larger size and I HATE waiting that long.